Pricing of a specific translation depends on text volume – quantity of the words to be translated, language pair, agreed deadline and complexity of a translation, as well as on whether notarisation or certification services are required. See an indicative price list below.
* Translation complexity levels:
- Level I – general content texts without specific terminology (e.g., personal or cooperate letters)
- Level II – texts which contain special terms (e.g. legal texts, technical texts) and various documents.
**in translation practice we consider 250 words as a standard page. The number of pages of a particular document is calculated by dividing the total number of words by 250. In order to get the total number of words use MS Word programme as follows:
Additional fee may be surcharged for:
- urgent translations (if necessary to translate more that 5 standard pages per day)
- source text delivered as scanned copy, difficult to read or handwritten
- translations that require substantial usage of multiple sources of information, additional materials, literature, expert assistance or other resources
- text formatting
- notarisation services
- certification by a translator with his or her signature and a company seal
Minimum order quantity
Minimum order quantity is 125 words (½ standard page). If translation volume is less than 125 words, the price calculation is based on 125 word count.
If translation volume exceeds 125 words, the price calculation is based on 250 word count or 1 standard page.