Technical translations - manuals and instructions
Translations in the areas of law, medicine, economics and finance, culture, history, education, ethics, Christian values and fiction.
SIA AZ Translations offers professional and high-quality translations from English or Russian into Latvian, as well as from Latvian or Russian into English.
Our specialty is technical translations, for example, service manuals and operating instructions.
- Household goods: washing machines, dishwashers, blenders, food processors, microwave ovens, electric and gas cookers, vacuum cleaners.
- Technique: cars, industrial machinery and equipment, including woodworking machinery, machine tools, agricultural machinery, workshop equipment .
- Information technology: computers, mobile phones and other portable data processing devices, cameras, video cameras.
- Food, feed, chemicals.
- Medical equipment and accessories, including for surgery, orthopedics.
- Work clothes, work safety accessories.
- Goods for tourism, hunting and fishing.
!!!! We also offer localization of a variety of marketing materials, websites, training tools and software.
We also specialize in translation of different legal documents (contracts, agreements, powers of attorney, certificates, licences, court decisions, judgments, laws, acts etc.), economic texts (accounting and financial reports, auditors' conclusions, balance sheets, company reports, etc.), as well as in translation of texts in other above-mentioned branches.
We offer a complete cycle of translation – from the source text of any format up to the corrected, terminologically, literally and grammatically consistent translation. Fast, accurate and high quality. Our translations meet the highest terminology and readability requirements and respond effectively to the cultural and linguistic needs brought by the client.
We remind you that in accordance with the Official Language Law of the Republic of Latvia the information contained in the labels and marking of goods manufactured in Latvia, instructions for use, and statements on the manufactured product, its packaging or container shall be in the official language. In addition, by providing instruction in Latvian, you will show respect for the consumer and prevent misunderstandings that could be caused by the improper use of the goods. Our mission is to help importers to become consumer-friendly and meet the language requirements provided by the Law.